First and foremost, we take care of people. We are a not-for-profit Type A Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC). Some call us a Life Plan or Life Care Community. Since 1974, we have delivered superior long-term healthcare and retirement living options to seniors. One reason we’ve had such great success is our engaged employee team.
We truly believe we are more than an employer; we are a family. For example, celebrating each other’s successes is a regular occurrence here. When one of us wins, we all win. (Unless we’re on different paintball teams during a team-building adventure, or competing at ax-throwing. But other than that, we root for each other.) On the other hand, when one of us needs a helping hand, we rally behind that person. Together, we’re strong. In short, we’re a great team.
At the Village, you can expect a safe and healthy, tobacco-free work environment. What else do we believe employees should expect? Respect. Empowerment. Motivation. Appreciation. Care.
Are you a hard worker who likes to have your accomplishments acknowledged and rewarded? You’ll fit right in! Each employee’s professional growth is important to us.
Full-time and some part-time positions qualify for certain benefits, including:
- Competitive salaries that grow with you
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off accrual
- 403(b) & Roth retirement options with company match
- Medical health insurance through Cigna® PPO
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Voluntary life and AD&D insurance
- Educational assistance, including tuition assistance and scholarships
- Uniform allowance in certain departments
Plus, you’ll enjoy these other perks:
- Beautiful outdoor areas and trails on our tobacco-free campus
- On-site dining services, including payroll deduction
- On-site pharmacy, for your health and convenience
- Employee appreciation events
- Employee assistance programs, including Helping Hands and PTO Share Bank
- Annual performance feedback from your supervisor
- Numerous wellness programs
- Verizon® plan discount
- Professional development and growth opportunities
- And so much more!
Equal Employment Opportunity
Please submit Employment Opportunity Inquiries to Human Resources.