Not only is Carolina Village a wonderful place to call home. It’s also a great place to work. Here, our team members build meaningful careers.
First and foremost, we take care of people. We are a not-for-profit Type A Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC). Some call us a Life Plan or Life Care Community. Since 1974, we have delivered superior long-term healthcare and retirement living options to seniors. One reason we’ve had such great success is our engaged employee team.
We truly believe we are more than an employer; we are a family. For example, celebrating each other’s successes is a regular occurrence here. When one of us wins, we all win. (Unless we’re on different paintball teams during a team-building adventure, or competing at ax-throwing. But other than that, we root for each other.) On the other hand, when one of us needs a helping hand, we rally behind that person. Together, we’re strong. In short, we’re a great team.
At the Village, you can expect a safe and healthy, tobacco-free work environment. What else do we believe employees should expect? Respect. Empowerment. Motivation. Appreciation. Care.
Are you a hard worker who likes to have your accomplishments acknowledged and rewarded? You’ll fit right in! Each employee’s professional growth is important to us.
Full-time and some part-time positions qualify for certain benefits, including:
- Competitive salaries that grow with you
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off accrual
- 403(b) & Roth retirement options with company match
- Medical health insurance through Cigna® PPO
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Voluntary life and AD&D insurance
- Educational assistance, including tuition assistance and scholarships
- Uniform allowance in certain departments
Plus, you’ll enjoy these other perks:
- Beautiful outdoor areas and trails on our tobacco-free campus
- On-site dining services, including payroll deduction
- On-site pharmacy, for your health and convenience
- Employee appreciation events
- Employee assistance programs, including Helping Hands and PTO Share Bank
- Annual performance feedback from your supervisor
- Numerous wellness programs
- Verizon® plan discount
- Professional development and growth opportunities
- And so much more!
So, what do you think? Does our mission resound with you? Does our culture excite you? In other words, do you think you’d thrive at the Village? Check out our current openings and reach out today!
Equal Employment Opportunity
Please submit Employment Opportunity Inquiries to Human Resources.