Imagine the opportunities you could seize, the memories you could make, and the friends you could meet when you only need to focus on enjoying your retirement while we handle the rest.
When you become a member of our Wait List, you’re not only taking that first step towards a worry-free future, but you’re making a commitment to your family’s peace of mind. You may not be planning to make your move to Carolina Village for one, five, or even ten years, but you can still start preparing now and reap the many benefits.
The steps to becoming a resident at Carolina Village are simple and risk-free. Begin planning for your unique tomorrow today.
See if you qualify to make your move to our community.
- Must be 62 and up
- Must be “independent”
- Must meet financial and medical requirements
Become a part of our Wait List today and begin enjoying a number of benefits.
- Access to our dining venues
- Access to our fitness or wellness center ($25/$40 couple)
- Priority access to healthcare if space available
- Step One: Schedule a tour and decide to make Carolina Village your future residence.
- Step Two: Complete our Wait List application.
- Step Three: Submit your application along with your $1000 deposit.
- Step Four: Determine a move-in timeframe.
- Step Five: Enjoy the many privileges granted to you by joining our Wait List while you wait to make your move.
- Step Six: When your chosen residence becomes available and you’re ready to move, secure your home by submitting your Financial Application, your physician-completed medical evaluation form, and other paperwork.
- Step Seven: Customize your new home to create an aesthetic to match your personality and lifestyle.
- Step Eight: Become the newest resident at Carolina Village and live the worry-free life you’ll love.